Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I didn't wanna wake you up . . .

Sometimes everything comes together . . .

Here is a brand new trailer for what is now my most anticipated film of the year, Where the Wild Things Are.

  • Based on one of the most wonderful children's books ever? Yes.
  • Directed by a genius of film, Spike Jonze (Adaptation, Being John Malkovich)? Yes.
  • Screenplay by an outstanding writer, Dave Eggers? Yes.
  • Moving song by excellent indie fave band, Arcade Fire, in the trailer? Yes.


I may or may not have started to tear up from pure joy while watching the preview.

4 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous posited...

Let the wild rumpus begin!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Tom posited...

i grew up on this book.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger sherlock posited...

So did I.

This is the book my mom would read to me, doing all the different voices. It's the reason I like to read, both aloud and otherwise, as well as act.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger PBear posited...

this book got me through some hard times

 

Post a Comment

<< Home