Friday, December 19, 2008

What is that falling from the sky?

We did indeed have a snow day today.  I woke up at 5:00 AM to a torrential downpour of ice, adding crunchy, treacherous fun to the snow that had already fallen.  But I went back to bed when school was cancelled.

On my My Yahoo! page, I have the weather for Chicago (for obvious reasons), Baxter (to see how my friends are faring), and of course Lake Forest (so I can see if the weather is any different at work).  Well today, according to Yahoo! weather, something very strange was apparently happening in Lake Forest, which may have contributed to the cancellation:


That cannot be good.

Anyway, I am heading to Indianapolis tomorrow for a week of family fun and Christmas joy.  Then I will head up to Minnesota for New Year's.  But I will post a few times over break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home