Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas--Shitter was full.

Tomorrow is the last day of school before winter break.  We have a big winter storm heading our way.  Needless to say, students are very excited about the prospects of a Snow Day!  But I really do not think that is going to happen.  However, I cannot begin to imagine how disgruntled students (and teachers) will be if we do in fact get a lot of snow and we still have school on the day before a break.  

So because students will sit in rapt attention tomorrow, I should probably introduce a new lesson of great importance and complexity.  Perhaps I will read something from Nabokov's Lectures on Literature series, and then assign an in-class essay in which students discuss Nabokov's theories about literariness. 

Or maybe we will cut out snowflakes and watch Christmas Vacation.



And perhaps I'll buy a new t-shirt:


1 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger undulatingorb posited...

I vote for the latter option. It will be the hap-hap-happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny Fuckin' Kaye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home