Monday, October 20, 2008

I would like a place I could call my own

I stayed home from work today and still feel miserable.  I went to the doctor, who prescribed some antibiotics.  He told me it is good that I came in when I did.  I am staying home again tomorrow to give the medicine a chance to work before I head back to the cesspool of germs that is a public school.  I really hate being gone from work since it throws a wrench in my lesson plans, but I am also grateful that I have sick days to use.

So I cannot think too much in today's post.  Instead I will post something new and something old.


"Kids" by MGMT -- So fun, and the video is so 80s-inspired!


"Regret" by New Order -- a classic.


1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous posited...

Hey there Dub. Jake Carson here. Gonna be in Chicago this weekend with a couple friends. Drop me an email if you want to try and grab some coffee or something. Will be in the Andersonville and Boystown area Fri, Sat, and Sun.

jakecarson @ gmail dot com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home