Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Don't panic...

Ugh.  Long day.  Parent Open House at work, so I left home at 5:40 AM and got home at 10:01 PM.

I am driving to Grinnell, Iowa tomorrow night because I am on my class volunteer committee, and we have a couple days of meetings.  It will be nice to see the old alma mater and some old friends, but it is also, you know, meetings.

So since I will be driving, I will have to listen to the Palin-Biden debate on the radio.  We'll see how that goes.



And the Cubs lost Game 1 today.  

5 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Blogger P "N" K posited...

No more baseball for either blog. It's a shame.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger scott w posited...

I wouldn't mind a feel good post about the Rays in the near future. But I am upset about the Twins and Cubs.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger PBear posited...

Sorry about your Cubs

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Jason posited...

the curse lives on

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

Thanks for your kind words. The pain will ease over time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home