Sunday, March 16, 2008

It must be time for penitence

This will be a good week. Four days of school, and then spring break starts. I am not doing anything too exciting, but the time off will be very nice.

But here is another piece of brilliance:


iPod Magnetic Poetry

Here I am, hardly breathing in at all
(as we sat beneath a willow tree)
We're leaving here, regret to inform you
We joke about these things

And he swore that he'll never, never do it again
'Cause everybody broke me up
It must be time for penitence
And how would you bloody know?

Yeah, all that is fine
With life I'm unimpressed
There's something there
I'm still in love with you

You're only coming out because you came back in
And I'll never never know what you never never never want to know
when you know what you are, o.



"Sticks and Stones, Girl" by Del Amitri
"Crooked Teeth" by Death Cab for Cutie
"I've Seen Everything" by Trashcan Sinatras
"The Apologist" by R.E.M.
"Sweet and Tender Hooligan" by The Smiths
"Broke Me Up" by Kevin Drew
"Gardening at Night" by R.E.M.
"A Pair of Brown Eyes" by The Pogues
"Daybreaker" by Beth Orton
"Love is a Catastrophe" by Pet Shop Boys
" Une Snnée sans Lumière" by Arcade Fire
"Heart" by Stars
"I'm Still Your Fag" by Broken Social Scene
"Letterbox" by They Might Be Giants

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home