Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hey Chicago, whaddya say?

I had a great weekend. My friends John and Tiff drove up from Purdue to be my first house guests since I moved in.

My cousin joined us, and we headed up to Wrigley Field on Saturday morning and found some great seats in the left field bleachers (outfield bleacher seats are general admission). I had bought my tickets a long time ago, so I wanted to get great seats, and we did.




Alfonso Soriano, one of my favorite players, was right in front of us when the Cubs were on defense.


The weather was absolutely perfect -- about 80 degrees with no clouds anywhere. And from the first inning, the Cubs were playing very well. All in all, the Cubs had 4 homers (though we did not catch any!) and 15 hits.


John and Tiff had never been to Wrigley, so I was very happy that they had such a great time.

Later we had a delicious dinner and then hit the town and whooped it up.

And to top it all off, the Cubs won again today, and now the magic number is 4 . . .

And if that weren't enough, my cousin and I are going to see The Chemical Brothers tomorrow night, and I am insanely excited.

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Deemer posited...

Great pictures! I've always wanted to do this.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger undulatingorb posited...

Happy Chemical Brothers concert-going!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home