Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Green jacket me, please.

I took my last final yesterday.
I finished grading, and I turned in my grades today.
Therefore, I have finished my grad program! (I may have always claimed I was a master, but now it is official.)

I have a lot of thoughts to share about this little grad school excursion, but I need to formulate them all.

So, today I am leaving for Minnesota for a brief (but very fun) trip. Two of my best friends are getting married on Friday, so much fun will be had. I will be hanging out at Grand View, Zorbaz, Grand View and Zorbaz. Unfortunately, I have to be back in DeKalb early next week, so this will be a whirlwind trip. But I will be back later in the summer.

Here is what you can look forward to in the weeks to come on i charge laughing:
  • A touching and reflective retrospective about my grad school years
  • More details about my new job
  • Some ideas for a summer project (in the vein of my 100 Films Project of last summer)
  • Fun and exciting posts about apartment hunting in the city
  • Deep and meaningful posts about starting yet another new stage in my life
  • Nonsense and more nonsense

11 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger scott w posited...

I am looking forward to the nonsense.

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous posited...

I am MOST looking forward to the "nonsense and more nonsense" part, although the apartment hunting is a close second!
Jennifer, in case you read this, I am totally looking forward to having dinner with you and John-boy!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger constant_k posited...

C'mon out to Lost Lake Lodge if you've got time.

We've got some literally mouthwatering (god that's a gross adjective) new vegan/vegitarian options.

WV: igobs=The next big thing in Gobs, from apple.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Sara Ann posited...

Congratulations!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Josh posited...

fuck max are you serious vegan food. how much is it/what is it

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger PBear posited...

congrats

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Tom posited...

i like the golf reference.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger constant_k posited...

40 bucks a meal
Vegan: Edamame (sweet little edible soybeans, served in the pod with a delicious dipping sauce), and a big ol' portabella mushroom grilled like a steak and served with pearly couscous

I don't know if any of the desserts are vegan. I guess we could whip up a fancy fruit plate.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Pammy posited...

josh maybe baybe we can go on a date!

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Kelsi posited...

Dang, that makes me really want to go to Lost Lake Lodge, Max. You are a pretty good server/waiter, even online.

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Kelsi posited...

Oh, I almost forgot!

Yeah for Mr. Wanninger!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home