Monday, May 07, 2007

Coming to an end

Some grad school notes:
  • I got an A on my Boogie Nights paper, so I am happy about that.
  • I turned in my last paper of my master's program last Thursday, which was also the night of my final class.
  • Tomorrow morning, I take my last final, which is for my 20th Century American Poetry class. I am not worried, though I do not really know how to study for it. So as of noon tomorrow, I will be officially finished with my own coursework, but I will still have freshman comp. portfolios to grade.
  • But once I finish grading, which I should be able to do by Wednesday afternoon, I will be done with my master's program.
That's all. Back to studying . . .

2 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Angela posited...

Yay, you're almost done! Good luck on the final tomorrow :)

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger constant_k posited...

Shit son, you're getting awful damn close.


I often find that the tests you can prepare for (i.e. AP u.s. history) are more stressful than the tests you really can't do much for (i.e. AP Lit).


Well, there's really nothing I can do to prepare...so I guess I'll watch Boston Legal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home