Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Back at it

I'm back. Johnny V, the lease is up.

Minnesota was nice.

Lowlights of the trip:
  • On day two in Brainerd, I got the stomach flu, which kept me doubled over in pain and bathroom-bound for 3 days.
  • On day three, I lost my wallet. I went to Cub to get Saltines and 7-Up, and never saw my wallet again. So I had to cancel all of my cards, and I am just lucky that I kept a bank account in Brainerd open so I could have cash. I am hoping that someone found it and mailed it to me here in DeKalb, so I hope it is waiting for me at the P.O. But I am not holding my breath.

Highlights of the trip:
  • I saw most of my friends
  • I saw a lot of students
  • I got my autographed Warriors bracelet from Jason
  • The weather was nice
  • I was no longer sick by New Year's Eve
  • I got to spend a lot of time with the Devine kids, whom I love
  • I made Tay shave his beard by telling him it looked like he had taped dog shavings to his face
  • I threw a party

It was great seeing all of those I got to see, but now I am excited for the new semester to begin.

4 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger J0hn posited...

The ending of an age has come about.

The Age of JV is over. The Age of JW is beginning, again.

I honestly must thank you for convincing Tay to shave. Now you just have to tell him to cut his hair so he doesn't look quite so... dirt.

"ysoexed"

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Jason posited...

Once again, there is reason for me to scan through this region of the blogosphere. Double fist pump.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger P "N" K posited...

Houle there was always a reason. Wasting time.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Jason posited...

Nah, I did enough of that at all the other blogs I check...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home