Monday, December 19, 2005

Donner, Blitzen, Smokestack

I am heading to Indianapolis tomorrow to spend the week at my brother's house. I am excited to see my three little nephews and get away for a while. I will be playing a lot of Legos in the next few days. Then I will be heading up to Minnesota after Christmas, and I am very excited to see everyone again.


I saw this cartoon yesterday:




. . . and of course it reminded me of this classic that some of you will remember from my classroom wall:


Ahhh, Christmas.


iPod Shuffle Random Lyrics of the Day:
All the stars and all the worlds
filling up this universe
Can never be as close as us,
will never shine as bright or good.
- "Waiting for the Sirens' Call" by New Order

9 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger J0hn posited...

I HART XMAS

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Jason posited...

1836, huh? I guess it shouldn't have come as a surprise.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Tay posited...

yeah let us/me know when and where you roll into brainerd so that we can hook up and hang out. but it will have to be for 4 minutes, because otherwise i have no time... jk.

and for all of you who don't believe in jesus, have a merry christmas. (thank you jon stewart)

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger J0hn posited...

Tay, remember when Schilling would quote Monty Python every day Sophomore year?

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

= not funny

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Jason posited...

Even better was his obsession with Dave Chapelle's impression of Rick James.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger J0hn posited...

WHAAAT? I'm Rick James, bitch.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Josh posited...

Dave Chapelle is terrible

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger J0hn posited...

When keepin' it real, goes wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home