Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Potato Chips and Play Practice

It's 4 degrees. I know by Minnesota standards, this is a common occurrence, but it is not supposed to be 4 degrees in Illinois.

Here are some more enjoyable recent entries from another internet stop-off of mine, Overheard in New York:

Counter lady #1: Do I have something on my face?
Counter lady #2: Yeah. Evilness.

--Cafe 212, Columbia University

Cosmetics guy: I was going to ask if you would like your makeup done but I can see it's perfect. You are a little red, though. Maybe some concealer? Is it allergies?
Girl: No, I'm drunk.

--Barney's, Madison Avenue

Asian guy #1: Yeah, but I've only been to Chinatown like...once or twice.
Asian guy #2: Still, it's like Muslims. You only have to go to Mecca once, but you still went.

--Stuyvesant High School, Chambers Street

Hobo: I need money for food.
Guy: Me too, mind if I borrow some from your cup?

--86th & Lexington

Girl #1: Quick, we have to get that cab!
Girl #2: Omigod I can't believe we're running in public!
Girl #1: We're so homeless!

--10th & Broadway

Guy #1: Where's DeShawn at?
Guy #2: Nigga's probably fucking that bitch from Saturday night, that nigga is a pimp.
Guy #3: Nah dude, he's at play practice.

--6 train

Guy: There's just something about potato chips that I don't want my penis near them.

--Columbia University

6 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger J0hn posited...

Quality.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Maya Kuehn posited...

the homeless one is my all-time favorite

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Jason posited...

I should've gone to Chinatown when I visited NYC. Now I'll have to make a pilgrimage back.

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Vinnie-Senza posited...

damn.. I play homeless all the time in the city.

I think that if I had a penis, I wouldn't want potato chips near it either. That's just bad hygiene.

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

Bad hygiene for your penis or for your potato chips?

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger P "N" K posited...

It's four here as well dub :)

the negative variety

 

Post a Comment

<< Home