Monday, December 05, 2005

Disciples at My Temple

I finished my "History of Film" test and turned in my paper, so I am finished with one class in my first semester of grad school. Overall, I like the class because I learned a lot, though the actual class sessions were kind of boring, since they were all lecture. I think I got about a 95% on my test. We'll see.

So I have a final in "Teaching Film" on Wednesday, and a project due in my "Bibliographic Research" class Thursday, and then I am off for 6 weeks!

Congratulations to those of you who were in the play last weekend. I wish I could have been there, but I heard it was great! Good work. A+.

Today, my Yahoo! Horoscope said this:
Take advantage of a great day to make some changes. Update your appearance.
So I am thinking about making one of these changes:
a) growing my beard long like Grizzly Adams,
b) switching to an all-black wardrobe,
c) tattooing Da Vinci's The Last Supper on my forehead*, or
d) lopping off my right arm.

Any preferences?


* note the extremely clever pun on "temple" in my post title

8 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger 88 posited...

Umm basically your pun made me laugh a lot.

I'd go with the tattoo idea, but use one of those sweet temporary tattoos, number one because they're temporary, and number two because all the cool kids use them.

We sold 617 tickets in the three shows we put on... it was amazing, wish you could have been there instead of taking tests!!

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger J0hn posited...

They sold about 400 of those tickets because Adam Pelkey was in it.

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous posited...

I vote tattoo.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger P "N" K posited...

Um, I vote the arm. Just for the sake of going "all out" to update the look and all.

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Vinnie-Senza posited...

I think you should do the all black, but only if you wear that amazing black "pulp fiction" wig with the outfit.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger "Jackie" posited...

i choose E: fu-man-choo mustasche or however you spell it.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Maya Kuehn posited...

LOP IT OFF

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Jason posited...

i vote all of the above

 

Post a Comment

<< Home