Sunday, September 25, 2011

Venue Change

I'm going to attempt to restart my blog. And in a move that I've been thinking about for a long time, I am moving the blog.

I have decided that Tumblr will better suit my needs. I need a blog that is more mobile-friendly, both for view and for creating. Tumblr makes it easier to blog from a mobile device.

Blogger has been good to me, but it is time to move on.

I will keep the old contents here, and I will be linking to it from time to time.

Now though, please update your links. The new "i charge laughing" can be found at


2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger The Armchair Squid posited...

Wow! I guess I haven't checked in for a while. I will update my link! Hope you're doing well.

 
At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Boston Wedding venues posited...

The loaded nachos I tasted here were too good; they had on a nice lettuce on top (not iceburg) and were such a great deal overall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home