Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Flip-Flopping

As I have mentioned before, I have a bit of an aversion to big music festivals. I have never been to Lollapalooza, and I don't feel like I have missed out.

That is all out the window now. Nothing will keep me from Lollapalooza this year. It will be hot. It will be crowded. It will be dirty. And for once, I do not care. And why the change?

Clearly, Depeche Mode, The Decemberists, The Killers, TV on the Radio, Vampire Weekend, Beastie Boys, Animal Collective, Peter Bjorn and John, Bon Iver, Arctic Monkeys, Of Montreal, Band of Horses, Kings of Leon, Thievery Corporation, and Andrew Bird play a part in my decision.

But mostly Depeche Mode, one of my all-time favorites, whom I have never seen in concert.

3 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Jason posited...

Shame, shame. Do you want some syrup on that waffle?

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Alan posited...

Finally! rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger undulatingorb posited...

Yeah, I may be going as well. Can't I get a one-day pass?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home