Wednesday, October 29, 2008

That's not how normal people behave

I was going to vote for Obama, but ever since I heard Joe the Plumber say that a vote for Obama is a vote for the "death of Israel," I understand the dangers of voting for this untested man.  

Are you kidding me with this bullshit?

By the way, this Joe the Plumber nonsense may take the prize for the dumbest, most ridiculous aspect of this entire two-year election.  A guy who does not understand Obama's tax plan is now a spokesperson for the Republicans and the Jewish people?


In other news . . . I love my apartment building.  In general, the people here are very nice.  It is a 6-unit building in a great neighborhood.  However, in this apartment building, I seem to be surrounded by unhappy couples.  Last night, the couple who lives above me had a giant screaming match that involved throwing things and the following yelled phrases:
  • "Fuck off, you piece of shit!"
  • "You're fucking crazy, do you know that?"
  • "Why do you talk to her?"
  • "Do you have any idea how fucking crazy you are?"
  • "That's not how normal people behave!"
  • "Get the fuck out."
This was interspersed with a lot of stomping and followed by a storm-out.

This evening, the young couple next door had a brief but intense fight as well.  After a loud crash of some kind, which I believe was stuff being thrown on the floor, I heard the following, screamed loudly by the lovely young woman:
  • "I hate you! You have fucking ruined my life!  You have ruined everything I have worked for! I fucking hate you!"

Young love . . .

2 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger P "N" K posited...

Well, as a Muslim, Obama is probably no fan of Israel.

Of course.

I jest.

My building had to be evacuated two nights ago at, get this, 3:30 to 4:00 am. Fire alarm, due to a real problem on the 6th floor with a steam boiler bursting. Needless to say, it was a great opportunity to witness a mass of young adult humanity looking like they had emerged from a bomb shelter. That includes me. 3:30 am. Grrr.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger undulatingorb posited...

I was going to wait and surprise you, but now the cat's out of the bag...that is Chris and I above you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home