Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I stood in this unsheltered place

iPod Poetry!

I stood in this unsheltered place
While you're waiting like a factory line
(And x-ray machines)

It’s a wonderful night --
It lasted 20 years, 7 months, and 27 days.
Took a cab to the shopping malls
With a magical aura of wisdom and will.

And even the last of the brown-eyed babies see,
so love me sweet, my dear sweet Lucy.
Oh, it’s farmed out, oh i’m penned in,
spending all week with your friends.

And mother wake me early in the morning.
It's a simple suggestion: can you give me some time?
It don't take no Houdini.


Songs:
"Secret World" by Peter Gabriel
"M79" by Vampire Weekend
"Fiery Crash" by Andrew Bird
"It's a Wonderful Night" by Fatboy Slim
"Never Had No One Ever" by The Smiths
"Magic America" by Blur
"Phorever People" by The Shamen
"Innocent Bones" by Iron and Wine
"Love Me Sweet" by Kid Loco
"Hayfever" by Trashcan Sinatras
"Mezzanine" by Massive Attack
"Boys from the County Hell" by The Pogues
"How to Be Dead" by Snow Patrol
"All the Way" by New Order

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home